Cargo ship Darro berthed in Avonmouth 1977
Photo of the cargo vessel Darro (IMO 5064623) berthed in harbour of Avonmouth, England, in 1977.
The 11,144 GT cargo ship Darro was built in 1957 as Carnatic by Cammell Laird, Birkenhead (UK). She changed name to Darro in 1973 and later to Litska K (1977) and Dimitra (1979). She was scrapped in 1979 at Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
Photo with thanks and © P.W. Hobday.
Picture added on 06 July 2008