Two fishing boats in Fleetwood
Two fishing boats in the harbour; the FD37 and LO94.
The trawler LO94 was called 'Ella Hewett', built in Beverley in 1964. After fishing from Fleetwood she was sold to Colne Shipping as an oil-rig safety ship, re-named the St Kitts.
The second one FD37 was called 'Wyre Defence', built at Selby in 1956. She was scrapped in 1979.
Picture added on 04 December 2006