Bombay's Alexandra Dock in 1967
Ships in Alexandra (now Indira) Dock, Bombay (now Mumbai), India, in May 1967. At centre is the Shipping Corporation of India's "State of Haryana" (see picture #22603
). Astern of her is the East German cargo ship "Freundschaft" (9,427 tons gross, built 1957 by Nordic Yards Warnemunde, Rostock) owned by the state shipping company Deutsche Seereederei; she became the "Eurabia Friendship" in 1977 & was scrapped at Split, Yugoslavia, in 1978.
Picture added on 05 February 2014 at 08:26