Dutch ship 'Camphyus' of 1949
Dutch passenger/cargo ship "Camphuys" (4,497 tons gross, built 1949 by Wilton Fijenoord, Schiedam), owned by Koninklijke Java China Paketvaart Lijnen (a.k.a. Royal Interocean Line) at Abadan, Iran, in 1968. She was built for Koninklijke Paketvaart-Maatschappij (KPM) & transferred without change of name to KJCPL in 1967. She was sold in 1970 to Asia Union Shipping Enterprise of Somalia & renamed "Hai Kwang" & in 1976 was resold (transferred?) without change of name to Pacific International Lines of Singapore. She was scrapped at Gadani Beach, Pakistan, in 1978.
Picture added on 20 September 2013 at 10:11